My Munkins

My Munkins

Monday, November 22, 2010

Busy Bee's

We had a pretty busy weekend.... game night...craft show...Christmas shopping, and a Thanksgiving dinner!....phew.... makes me tired just thinking about it! Today was a productive day around the house, cleaned the laundry room... and I got caught up on work and tried to tie loose ends up before we leave! We have a super busy day tomorrow... 4 more days!!!!!! I think I'm more excited than the kids :) :)

Today I'm thankful for my Mom.... she took on the challenge of a sleepover with both kids this weekend, so I could have a date night with Sam, and go craft showing with Misty! That's hard work between Blake and Logan (McKenna is a cinch) so  I re-paid her with a cute wooden snowman from the craft show! (since I have "Logan time" this week as well... We'll see if I have to take back my snowman! ;) ;)

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment