My Munkins

My Munkins

Monday, November 15, 2010

Feeling SLIGHTLY accomplished....

Well... here goes... my first blog entry EVER! One of my good friends (Shout out... Cathy! ;) has mentioned several times that I should start a blog, but I never really had the ambition until today! :) With a little inspiration I decided maybe I do have some fairly interesting stories to share, and it's nice to know I'm not alone experiencing the ups and downs of motherhood.

Today has been very much a normal day... got up @ 7:00 am to take Blake to school, and realized my husband was still in bed! YUP... you guessed it.... that automatically volunteered him to take Blake to school. SO... I got Blake dressed and ready... and off they went! McKenna and I cleaned this morning (and by clean I mean she tore apart every pile of folded clothes while I rushed to get them in the dresser before they were scattered across the house)... after accomplishing 2 rooms we were spent and ready for a break (well she was ready for her morning nap) and I could then start my work for the morning.

Surprisingly Sam called and AGAIN "volunteered" to pick Blake up from preschool... and he brought home the CUTEST turkey he made.....
see below:



After Lunch we watched Toy Story 3, AGAIN... and I was lucky enough to shower before noon!
Yep... quite exciting here in Hoskinsville :) Stay tuned for more scoop.... I'm kinda liking this blog-thing!

5 comments:

  1. Personally I'll probably be your biggest fan... just because I need someone/something to keep me sane... because Auden is definitely not doing that considering every time I turn around he's in to something ... Has your toddler ever made you cry??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! I'm so happy!! Your blog looks great and really makes me want to have on too. ;o) You are officially added to my google reader.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsea- I have cried many times from my VERY defiant 3 year old! In fact, just last week I had a mini-break down when the kids were sick... ugh... kids can test your EVERY nerve! This is my new outlet to share my issues... my new purge! Cathy--- you know you want one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy--- you should be one of my followers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also recently a few weeks ago started a blog. I thougth it would be a way to vent. HAHA.

    ReplyDelete