My Munkins

My Munkins

Monday, January 10, 2011

it's been a long time

I haven't blogged in well... FOREVER, and thought it was time to update.

Lots of new things have been happening in our house!

1. Sam took a coaching job (Middle School Wresting), so his nights are booked for the next 8 weeks. He starts today :)

2. McKenna has taken a few steps... EEEK!

3. I put my resignation in at my work :( LONG story-- in short they moved to an actual office and I would no longer be able to work from home and I can NOT afford daycare for 2 kids full time! Double and Triple EEEK! :(

4. My house has been completely trashed since Christmas and I can not seem to get it together, so my resolution for 2011 is to get this house in ORDER!

5. I'm considering starting my own daycare (and by considering, I mean in the DISTANT future! )... after finding out how much I would have to pay... and seeing the NEED for good daycare in our area... It's a possibility!

6. Sam and I started attending a Small Thursday night Bible Study, there will be a few that he misses due to wrestling, but we are looking forward to adult conversations! :)

7.  We have been EXHAUSTED at our house b/c Blake has decided that he needs to wake up every 3-4 hours like an infant again!! So we are "sleep training" a 4 year old! UGH! "He's scared of the dark and wants his Daddy to sleep with him... "

8. Did I mention my house is a mess? I just looked up and got exhausted, there is SO much work to be done, and so little motivation!

We had a great Christmas! We got to spend most of the day at home, and we enjoyed watching the kids play with their new toys! We decided to tone Christmas down a little this year, since we just got back from FL and they both just had Birthday's, but it seemed that we toned down, and out family member's made up for it!! :) They need a whole room for nothing but TOYS, no really I just need a BIGGER house!

Well.. here's to another day in paradise, I'm off to clean! YUCK!

1 comment:

  1. I'm still working from home until they train my replacement :)

    ReplyDelete